Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pretty In Pink

Girls and pink... goes together like peanut butter and jelly!  Well - at least for our family.  There is no shortage of either in this layout.

I completed another page and had a little help from the sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy.  Here is the sketch for Week 2 and my work:



I knew this paper was perfect for these photos but I was concerned about the pattern being too busy.  With that in mind, I used gesso to reduce the "noise" a little.  

This was a great sketch to follow and I hope you can join me on this challenge.  Links are due October 30th.

Materials Used: Scrappy Cat LLC/Stamp Effects - Retro Mania paper, Doodlebug Design Inc - Petite Prints paper, Making Memories - Garden Party Flower shimmer stickers, K & Company Smash List Pad - Blank cards, Liquitex gesso, and unknown manufacturer of chipboard flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete