Sunday, October 2, 2016

It Is Fall!

I love fall.  I love everything about this glorious season - all the vibrant colors, the scenery, sweaters, and comfort food.  Ahhh.  Fortunately for me, the challenge at Lasting Memories this week is all about fall colors - use burnt oranges, browns, and deep reds.

This is what I created:


I have to be honest and say that this layout came together very easily with the Harvest Lane collection from Simple Stories. With a little fussy cutting, the sticker embellishment sheet, brads, and twine - the layout was complete!

Grab your favorite fall beverage and join us at Lasting Memories! You have until the end of October to participate in this challenge.


Materials Used: Simple Stories Harvest Lane collection (papers, alphabet, and sticker embellishments), Close To My Heart Cocoa ink, brads, and twine.



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout. Love the rich colors and beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete