Sunday, May 29, 2016

What's In A Name?

Do you ever wonder how you ended up with your name?  Or even if it has a certain meaning? Or where it originated from?  I did!  

Lasting Memories' challenge this week provides a perfect opportunity to do a little research and find out what your name represents!  Now do not be intimated - your work can include your first or last name and can even be focused on a nickname that stuck.  

I chose to focus on my first name and I also journaled a funny story that I am often told about my middle name.  In summary, the nurse at the hospital stopped my mother from giving me a bizarre middle name!  Whew!


I hope you find the time to join us in this fun challenge!  You have until the end of the month to link up your work!  I'm looking forward to what you create!


Materials Used: Kaisercraft - Lady Rose Collection papers, Thickers - Serenade alphabet (some of the letters were altered to fit my need), cotton fiber paper, Close To My Heart cocoa ink, and Prima Marketing - Shabby Chic Treasures/resin butterfly.

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness your mom didn't go with Wee, to many jokes and teasing for sure. Beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page!
    I won the June prize over at the Lasting Memories blog and it says to contact you. Couldn't find an email though.

    ReplyDelete