Sunday, April 24, 2016

What A Girl Wants...

I am happy to help reveal the new challenge at Lasting Memories!  Staying with the musical theme, this week you are to be inspired by the music of 2000's.  I chose the song, "What A Girl Wants" by Christina Aguilera (#19 on the Billboard Charts for 2000).  One morning, my daughter approached me out of the blue and told me she wanted to work on one of her Girl Scout badges - and so - we did.  This day reminds me of the Aguilera's song.  Here is my work:


Since I misted the page, it is a little "wonky" so please forgive the photo.  In addition to being simply inspired, I wrote the chorus of the song along the edges of the layout.  I hope that you will join us in this challenge, I would love to see your masterpiece!  You have until April 29th to link up your work!

Materials Used: kraft paper, cardstock, Cricut - scrapbook design/page, Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist - Dazzling Diamonds, American Crafts - Flower Shoppe/Carmen flowers, and rhinestones.

1 comment: