Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sketches In Thyme, #192

The sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme (#192), I think, is very whimsical.  Not only was it fun to work with but it was also a fantastic way to use some scraps!  Here is my work and the sketch:




I added a little doodling to my big, yellow circle since it looked a little plain.  Other than that, my work is pretty much straight forward!  To join me in this challenge, be sure to link up by April 30th.

Materials Used: cardstock, scraps, Scenic Route - Berkley alphabet, and brads.



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous page!! LOVE how the colors pop on that dark background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute take on the sketch. Love the colors and the background. It sure makes your pictures pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Wendy, Great colours and fun photos.
    Thank you for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your work! Super cute page - the colors really pop off of that black background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun pictures. Thanks for using the sketch at SIT>

    ReplyDelete