Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Love Challenges...

There is something about following challenges.  I think I enjoy them so much because they motivate me to use my stash, help me think differently, and encourage me to move along in my work.  Challenges are everywhere and sometimes, I think, it is hard to keep track of them all.  The page below was completed by following a challenge at Project Life Challenges on Facebook.

The challenge is to pick at least five items from the list below and include them on your Project Life page.  The list is as follows:
  • flowers  
  • hearts  
  • tags
  • stars  
  • sequins  
  • labels 
  • stamps  
  • gold  
  • silver
  • wood veneer  
  • punches  
  • banners

This is what I created:

I used:
  1. stars
  2. wood veneer
  3. punches (hexagons)
  4. silver (brads)
  5. label

To participate in this challenge, you must be a member of the Facebook page and add a photo of your work in the comment section by April 30.  This challenge is hosted by the talented Ms. Lori Stroup.

Materials Used: Project Life pocket page, hemp, brads, hexagon punch, Basic Grey - Hipster wood die cuts, Studio Calico - die cut stickers (label), and Me & My Big Ideas pocket cards.

1 comment:

  1. This page is awesome, Wendy! Love the colors and you did a fantastic job with the challenge! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete