Saturday, April 9, 2016

Getting The Hang Of Pocket Pages

I think I am getting the hang of this Pocket Page thing - of course I am a few years behind on this movement but none-the-less - I get it!  I completed another page for the Pocket Page challenge at Paper Issues.  The challenge is to use Elle's Studio product, or show 2016 pages, or use stamps.  I decided to use stamps.  This is what I created:


I stamped everything in blue!  You have until May 1st to join me in this challenge!

Materials Used: Project Life page and cards/Tropical, Scenic Route - Grafton Beach sticker (wipe out), unknown manufacturer for rub-on (palm trees), tag, twine, Summer Memories - vellum quote, Smash - date stamp, Stamping' Up - Cherish stamp, We R Memory Keepers - Beach Fun stamp, Studio G washi tape, and Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue ink.

1 comment:

  1. I am even further behind than you with pocket pages Wendy, I have the album and the sleeves but not got around to starting! This page is perfect for the photo's with lots of bright summery elements!
    Sorry I have been MIA lately, I've been a bit down and lost my will to Blog and scrapbook more than my commitments. But I am slowly finding my mojo again and so I wanted to thank you for standing by me and checking out the pages I do submit to my poor neglected blog.
    Thank you for the comment on my recent friendly challenge post and if you would like to play along with the mood board this month you are more than welcome, more the merrier!
    Hugs, Kerry. xx

    ReplyDelete