Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Current Issue...

Paper Issues has a challenge called, Current Issue.  It is such an unique challenge - it is awesome!  The challenge is incorporate the Current Issue, which for this round is titled, "Into the Woods."  The idea is to create a layout with one or more of the following:
  • Use wood veneer embellishments, wood grain papers or wood grain stamps.
  • Share your paper projects about camping and enjoying the outdoors.
  • Use woodland animal embellishments or photos.

  • Download the free Spring is Here printable, from the Paper Issues store and use one or more of the images on your project.


Of course, I just finished a layout about my son's fishing derby/camping trip!

Well, I took some liberties but here is my layout:


I used wood veneer, a woodland animal, and wood grain paper (turquoise).  In addition, this layout is about being outside in an amusement park.  I know a far stretch from the woods but none-the-less- outside.

To join me in this challenge, be sure to connect with the Paper Issues site on Facebook and link up by May 1st.

Materials Used: Project Life pocket page, Simple Stories - Summer Fresh collection (a lot of fussy cutting here), Paper Trunk - Benny alphabet, Basic Grey - Hipster wood veneer die cuts, and Momenta wood embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment