Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thinking outside the box...

When I first saw the color challenge for this week, I immediately thought of fall.  Perhaps it is because of the heavy socks in the photo....  In any case, I am working on beachy pictures at the moment so this was a particularly interesting challenge for me.

I started with finding papers that met the color palette below.  Then I was off to find suitable pictures.


Lots of layering, some ribbons, and a few embellishments - this page is a wrap.


However, I noticed my taupe and "lake" colors look deeper in color in my picture below than in real life... hmmm.  Oh well... photographing inside is always a little tricky for me.

I hope you can join me in this great challenge over at Lasting Memories (#280).  Be sure to link up by 2/26.  I can't wait to see your work!

Materials Used: Bazzill cardstock, scrap paper (BONUS!), Jellybean Soup - Country Pumpkin Chowder paper, ribbon, Echo Park - Paradise Beach alphabet (small squares on bottom), Studio Calico alphabet, Krylon Make-It Acid-Free! spray (for letter souvenir), paperclip, Kaiser Scrapbook rhinestones, and Petaloo - The Penny Lane Mixed Blossoms.



No comments:

Post a Comment